deb.li: Debian ShortURL Service
22/07/2015 - new API client Python module:Harsh Daftary, Google Summer of Code student working on a project for Debian, wrote a nice and shiny deb.li api client Python module. You can find it at https://github.com/ninjatrench/GoDebian_api or install it using
pip install GoDebian_api- Thanks a lot!
- 26/05/2015 - md raid crashed: One drive in a raid set failed. And the next one while rebuilding the raid. Good news: New hardware was already setup and running, just waiting for a final DB dump and DNS change. Now the DB dump was the backup from the 25th. Back online on 27/10/2015. Sorry!
- 22/10/2013 - migrating to KallesDesign: After some three years and more than 160000 shortened URLs, the deb.li css and templates were migrated to the awesome KallesDesign.
- 28/06/2010 - issues during the last days: deb.li was running in weird connection issues while trying to connect to memcached. The current pylibmc had problems to talk to memcached - switched back to the memcached module. Sorry for the trouble!
- 05/16/2010 - layout/CSS works: deb.li is finally on the way to receive a nice layout and CSS. The layout is fixed now, but some nice CSS styling is still missing. This latest news archive was added, too.
- 05/10/2010 - migrating to flask: The deb.li codebase was migrated to the microframework Flask, which is much easier to integrate and use than the formerly used Bottle. Also it is based on Werkzeug, a well known and lightwight WSGI library.
- 04/05/2010 - ciabot.py example client: Have a look at http://deb.li/ciabot - the ciabot.py script in the example client repository. Please note that the script is a bit customized for alioth, so make sure it works properly for you when you use it somewhere else.
- 04/03/2010 - deb.li beta test announced: After several nights of coding, deb.li went online and was announced on email@example.com. See http://deb.li/38a2e.